This property at Washington Wharf is a very attractive ground floor apartment that offers spacious and well-designed contemporary accommodation. Benefitting from good natural light from large windows and a dual aspect to courtyard & the Birmingham Old Canal Line. The standout features of this property are the Juliet balconies from the lounge and master bedroom, almost ‘hanging’ over the canal. In brief, the property comprises reception hall, living/dining/kitchen area, master bedroom with ensuite, large second bedroom and family bathroom. Secure entry. Secure allocated parking.
Located adjacent to the Mailbox, a landmark mixed-use City development with easy access to restaurants, brassieres, designer shopping and within 10 minutes’ walk of Brindley Place, New Street Station and the City Centre. Accommodation
- Large reception/entrance hall – Wood laminate floor. Built in storage cupboard and airing cupboard. ‘Creda’ wall mounted electric radiator. Chrome light switches. Video entry phone. Chrome double wall sockets. Chrome telephone point. Alarm panel. Ceiling light pendants. Smoke alarm.
- Airing Cupboard Housing – ‘Megaflo’ hot water boiler. Useful storage space.
- Storage Cupboard – Housing fuse-box and telephone lines.
- Living Area – 10’6″ x 26’7″ (3.20m x 8.098m) Width of room increases from 3.2m to 3.7m. Wood laminate floor. Large double glazed Juliet balconies and windows providing aspect over Birmingham Canal Old Line. Ceramic wall up-lighters. Chrome dimmer switch. Various double wall sockets. Telephone points. ‘Creda’ wall mounted electric heater. TV/SAT/FM-DAB socket.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen – A range of contemporary wall & base mounted kitchen units in pale wood veneer with laminate work tops and matching splash backs. ‘Smeg’ stainless steel oven. ‘Smeg’ ceramic hob with stainless steel splash back. Stainless steel extractor. ‘Brandt’ integrated washer dryer. Stainless steel ‘Reginox’ sink & drainer with chrome mixer tap. Halogen track lighting. Under cabinet lighting. Chrome double wall sockets. TV aerial socket. Telephone point. Chrome light switches. Double glazed picture window.
- Master Bedroom – 9’9″ x 12’2″ (2.97m x 3.70m) Carpeted flooring. Large double glazed window with ‘Juliet’ balcony overlooking the canal. Ceramic wall up-lighters. ‘Creda’ wall mounted electric heater. Double wall sockets. Telephone points. Panic alarm. Chrome light switches. Two large, built-in wardrobes 7’9″ x 2’3″ (2.37m x 0.69m)
- Ensuite bathroom – 5’10” x 7’8″ (1.77m x 2.34m) Lino floor. Part tiled walls. Matching white bathroom suite. Glazed shower enclosure. Pedestal hand basin with chrome mixer tap.
- Second Bedroom – 8’9″ x 12’7″ (2.66m x 3.84m) Carpeted floors. Ceramic wall up-lighters. ‘Creda’ wall mounted electric heater. Double wall sockets. Telephone points. Chrome light switches. Built-in double wardrobe.
- Main bathroom – 7’0″ x 6’5″ (2.14m x 1.95m) Lino floor. Part tiled walls. Matching white bathroom suite. White panel bath with glazed shower screen. Pedestal hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Double-glazed frosted glass window. Additional Features Video phone entry system & fully alarmed.
Fixtures and Fittings – Only those items mentioned in the sales particulars are included in the sale. All others are specifically excluded but some items may be made available by separate negotiation.
We understand the following. This information should not be relied upon and recommend you make your own enquiries.
Parking – We are advised by the vendor that this property has one allocated parking space in the car park.
Services – Mains water, mains electricity and mains drainage. Electric central heating.
Local Authority – Birmingham City Council. Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB
Tenure – Leasehold. We are advised by the vendor that the lease is 125 years from 2000 as a share in the freehold. This can be increased to 999 years at your own cost. This information will need to be verified by a solicitor.
Service Charge - We are advised by the vendor that the service charge is approx. £1,600pa. This information will need to be verified by a solicitor.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
When letting this property administration fees and charges will apply and are excluded from the rent quoted, please contact our office and we will supply a copy of our charges.