*988 Sqft of living space* Brand new apartment located within desirable neighbourhood of Jewellery Quarter, St George’s Urban Village, with 24 hour concierge service and within walking distance to Colmore Commercial district and retail areas.
A new development by the developer Seven Capital, Summer House is a modern block within the St Georges Urban Village development in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter.
Each apartment has been crafted in both layout and specifications. The emphasis is on the luxury design and the clean contemporary lines without compromising attention to detail.
Apartment specifications provide superb, generously proportioned open plan designs including:
– Integrated kitchen appliances to include oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
– Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway. Carpet to bedroom. Luxury vinyl to bathroom.
– Full height wall tiling around bath/shower.
– Ladder style polished chrome heated towel rail.
– Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
– Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
– Hardwood veneered internal doors throughout.
– Audio intercom system.
-Low energy LED down lighters to kitchen area.
Jewellery Quarter 0.3 miles
Birmingham Snow Hill 0.6 miles
Jewellery Quarter Academy 0.1 miles
Blackwater Academy 0.1 miles
What we need from all applicants:
• Proof of Identification – Original Valid Passport
• Proof of Current Address e.g. Utility Bills or Council Tax Bill
• Original Valid Visa or Original Valid Residency Permit (valid for the full duration of the proposed tenancy)Holding Deposit
Holding Deposit is payable to York Laurent Ltd to begin the administration, vetting and reference process.
If you have any concerns beforehand about the administration, vetting and referencing process please make York Laurent aware before you proceed and pay your Holding Deposit.Holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will apply where application is vetted and processed. This will be Non-Refundable under these conditions instigated by tenant: withdraw from application; doesn’t take all reasonable steps to enter the tenancy, fails a right to rent check; provide misleading information which materially affects their suitability to rent the property.Please note that affordability is calculated with an annual income of approximately 30 x the monthly rent per calendar month (pcm). Lettings to Students Only and Requirement of a Guarantor
Landlords that accept (Tenant) – student applicant (s) will require a Guarantor to complete a Van Mildert online application. Guarantors need to ensure that their annual income is approximately 30 x the monthly rent per calendar month (pcm) to be able to pass the credit check. Therefore do not supply a guarantor that cannot meet the strict income criteria. Guarantors will also be required to supply 2 forms of ID to York Laurent.