Stunning 2 bedroom apartment with 844 sqft of living space located in popular St George’s Urban Village in the Jewellery Quarter. The apartment is available now and benefits from 24 hour concierge service. Within walking distance to Colmore Commercial district.
St George’s Urban Village is currently Birmingham’s largest residential development and a much-needed high-end residential scheme with its own distinctive and creative identity. It represents a building on demand in Birmingham for high quality city living options, whilst also offering a dynamic community and a vibrant place to live.
Apartment specification provides generously proportioned, open plan designs including:
• Full height tiling around bath and shower
• Half height tiling around WC and basin with tiled shelf and built-in mirror
• Ladder style polished chrome, or equivalent, heated towel rail
• Bathroom vanity unit
• Video intercom entry systems to each apartment
• Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spyhole
• Hardwood veneered, internal doors throughout
• Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout
• Fitted carpets to bedrooms
• Panelled built-in sliding wardrobes to bedrooms
• Tiled flooring to bathroom
• Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway
• Brushed chrome sockets and switches to the living arrears
• Clean white high gloss fitted kitchen with corian work surfaces.
• Built in hob, extractor and combination microwave oven
• Integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
• Low energy LED down-lights
Jewellery Quarter 0.3 miles
Birmingham Snow Hill 0.6 miles
Jewellery Quarter Academy 0.1 miles
Blackwater Academy 0.1 miles
What we need from all applicants:
• Proof of Identification – Original Valid Passport
• Proof of Current Address e.g. Utility Bills or Council Tax Bill
• Original Valid Visa or Original Valid Residency Permit (valid for the full duration of the proposed tenancy)Holding Deposit
Holding Deposit is payable to York Laurent Ltd to begin the administration, vetting and reference process.
If you have any concerns beforehand about the administration, vetting and referencing process please make York Laurent aware before you proceed and pay your Holding Deposit.Holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will apply where application is vetted and processed. This will be Non-Refundable under these conditions instigated by tenant: withdraw from application; doesn’t take all reasonable steps to enter the tenancy, fails a right to rent check; provide misleading information which materially affects their suitability to rent the property.Please note that affordability is calculated with an annual income of approximately 30 x the monthly rent per calendar month (pcm).Lettings to Students Only and Requirement of a Guarantor
Landlords that accept (Tenant) – student applicant (s) will require a Guarantor to complete a Van Mildert online application. Guarantors need to ensure that their annual income is approximately 30 x the monthly rent per calendar month (pcm) to be able to pass the credit check. Therefore do not supply a guarantor that cannot meet the strict income criteria. Guarantors will also be required to supply 2 forms of ID to York Laurent.