York Laurent are proud to bring to market this large one bedroom apartment in the popular Sapphire Heights development. Overlooking Tenby Street, this property offers spacious living in the Jewellery Quarter, just a short walk to Grand Central and the new HSBC headquarters at Arena Central.
This property in Sapphire Heights is an immaculately presented one bedroom 3rd floor apartment offering contemporary living space in this Jewellery Quarter development. This large apartment comprises bright & spacious open plan living/dining & kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom. Features include full height double glazed windows and just under 700sqft of living space as well as allocated and secure parking.
Sapphire Heights benefits from a secure door entry system & lift access.
The building is within easy walking distance of leafy St Paul’s Square and the retail, commercial and leisure facilities of the city centre. Tenants in situ on a rolling contract so also available vacant.
• Reception Hall 3’1” x ”’ (0.95m x 4.68m) Plus 5’10” x 3’5” (1.80m x 1.05m) – White panelled doors leading to all rooms with chrome handles. Laminate flooring. ‘Dimplex’ wall mounted heater. Recessed down lighting. Phone entry system. Wall socket. Light switches. Telephone point. Smoke alarm. Door to large storage cupboard.
• Large storage cupboard – approximately 30sqft of storage space at full height
From Reception Hall door leading to:
• Open Plan Living/Dining Area 11’1” x 22’7” (3.38m x 6.88m) – Full height double glazed windows providing excellent natural light and views onto Tenby Street. Carpeted flooring. TV/FM/SAT socket. Telephone point. Double wall sockets. Light switches. ‘Dimplex’ wall mounted heater. Ceiling light pendants.
Half height wall opening into:
• Fully Fitted Kitchen 8’1” x 8’7” (2.47m x 2.62m) – A range of contemporary wall & base mounted units in grey wood laminate with brushed chrome handles. Laminate work surfaces. Linoleum floor. Freestanding fridge/freezer. Integrated under counter stainless steel oven. Stainless steel hob with matching splash back and stainless steel extractor over. Stainless steel sink & drainer with chrome mixer tap. Free-standing washing machine. Double wall sockets. Ceiling mounted extractor. Recessed down lighting.
From Reception Hall:
• Bedroom 11’1” x 18’2” (3.38m x 5.54m) – Wood Laminate Flooring. Full height double glazed window. Double wall sockets. TV aerial socket. ‘Dimplex’ wall mounted heater. Ceiling light pendant. Light switch. In built cupboard.
• Bathroom 5’10” x 8’2” (1.80m x 2.49m) Including storage cupboard. – White matching bathroom suite. Lino Floor. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome hot & cold taps & tiled splash back. Wall light. WC. Bath with chrome mixer tap, shower attachment & shower screen. Fully tiled surrounds. Ceiling mounted extractor. Electric fan heater. Recessed down lighting. Airing cupboard housing hot water boiler & water meter. Towel rail.
Fixtures and Fittings – Only those items mentioned in the sales particulars are included in the sale. All others are specifically excluded but some items may be made available by separate negotiation.
We understand the following. This information should not be relied upon and recommend you make your own enquiries.
Parking – We are advised by the vendor that this property in Sapphire Heights has one allocated parking space in the car park.
Services – Mains water, mains electricity and mains drainage. Electric central heating.
Local Authority – Birmingham City Council. Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB
Tenure – Leasehold, We are advised by the vendor that the lease is 99 years commencing from 2004. This information will need to be verified by a solicitor
Service Charge – We are advised by the vendor that the service charge is approx. £921.84
This information will need to be verified by a solicitor
Ground Rent – Included in service charge. This information will need to be verified by a solicitor
Council Tax – Band C
Viewings strictly by appointment only.