Attention all buyers & investors York Laurent have available this fantastic key ready apartment at I-Land; one of the City Centre’s most popular developments. This attractive top floor two bedroom apartment is individually designed and features a fantastic full length balcony with far reaching views. Accommodation comprises large reception hall, further hallway storage, open plan living/dining/kitchen area leading to the balcony, generous master bedroom with en-suite, double second bedroom. I-Land benefits from a secure allocated parking space, door phone entry system lift access and 24 hour concierge service.
I-Land development combines low rise architecture with integrated commercial and retail space whilst residents benefit from a private courtyard with water feature. The Arcadian Centre and Hippodrome Theatre are close by and is within easy walking distance to New Street station. This apartment is well placed to enjoy the retail, commercial and leisure facilities in the heart of the city.
• Reception Hall – 3’11” x 10’10” (1.20m x 3.32m) plus 12’4″ x 3’11” (3.76m x 1.20m) ‘Karndean’ flooring. White panelled doors leading to all rooms with chrome handles. ‘Dimplex’ wall mounted heater. Phone entry system. Light switches. Double wall sockets.
• Reception Cupboard – 6’9″ x 3’10” (2.05m x 1.17m) Ceiling light pendant. Fuse box. Water meter. ‘Pulsacoil’ Hot water heating system.
• Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Area:
• Living/Dining Area – 11’5″ x 14’2″ (3.50m x 4.32m) Providing fantastic natural. ‘Karndean’ flooring. Multiple wall sockets. TV/FM/Satellite media panel. 2 x wall mounted wall heaters. 2 x Ceiling pendants. Double glazed floor to ceiling contemporary windows & blinds with a patio door leading to the private balcony
• Private Balcony 25’1″ x 3’11” (7.65m x 1.20m) Running the full length of the apartment South East facing with unrestricted & far reaching views.
• Fully Fitted Kitchen – 8’2″ x 7’1″ (2.49m x 2.15m) A range of lightwood veneer wall and base mounted kitchen units. Contemporary curved design. Light grey laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer. Electrolux built-in hob. Zanussi built in oven. Separate built-in Electrolux fridge and freezer. Contemporary lighting under units. Recessed ceiling down lights. Double wall sockets. Smoke alarm.
• Bedroom Two – 9’5″x 9’9″ (2.88m x2.99m) Well-appointed bedroom suite. Carpeted. Double glazed floor to ceiling window & blinds. Ceiling light pendant. Wall mounted heater. Wall sockets. Aerial socket. Fresh filtered air inlet vent to ceiling.
• Bathroom – 7’2″ x 5’6″ (2.19m x 1.68m) Tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Contemporary matching bathroom suite comprising stylish wall mounted wash hand basin with wall mounted mixer taps, concealed cistern W.C, shower over bath with chrome thermostatic mixer shower and curved glass shower screen. Recessed down lights. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Shaver socket. Air vent to ceiling
• Master bedroom – 8’6” x 13’1” (2.60m x 3.99m) MAX Spacious master with space for work station & Wardrobes. X Two Floor to ceiling double glazed windows & blinds with aspect towards the balcony. Ceiling light pendant. Wall mounted heater. Double wall sockets. Aerial socket. Fresh filtered air inlet vent to ceiling.
• Ensuite bathroom – 4’6″ x 7’4″ (1.38m x 2.24m) Tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Contemporary matching bathroom suite comprising stylish wall mounted wash hand basin with wall mounted mixer taps, concealed cistern W.C, shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic mixer shower and curved glass shower screen. Recessed down lights. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Shaver socket. Air vent to ceiling
Fixtures and Fittings: Only those items mentioned in the letting particulars are included. All others are specifically excluded but some items may be made available by separate negotiation.
We understand the following. This information should not be relied upon and recommend you make your own enquiries.
Tenure: We understand the property is Leasehold. 135 years commencing 12/06/2007. This information will need to be verified by solicitors.
Service Charge: We are advised that the current service charge is £2600.00 per annum and an additional £100.00 per annum for the car park service charge. This information will need to be verified by solicitors.
Ground Rent: We are advised that the current ground rent charge is £150.00 for Six months approx. This information will need to be verified by solicitors.
Services: Mains water, mains electricity and mains drainage.
Local Authority: Birmingham City Council, Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any information shown in these particulars or accompanying information are for guidance only and should be checked on site.