York Laurent are proud to market this stunning two bedroom, duplex penthouse with dual aspect terraces and stylish finish. This penthouse has recently been refurbished to a high standard, features include custom-built storage, eco heating systems, a luxury kitchen and allocated underground parking.
Heritage Court is a very attractive fourth floor (top) duplex apartment that offers spacious and well-designed contemporary accommodation over approximately 1050sqft. Benefitting from good natural light from large windows and a dual aspect to the courtyard & the Jewellery Quarter.
The standout features of this property are the dual terraces from the lounge and kitchen, and floor to ceiling windows in the lounge extending into the master bedroom. In brief, the property comprises of a large stylish living/dining/kitchen area with terraces to both aspects, and upstairs a large master bedroom with ensuite and mezzanine, large second bedroom and second ensuite. On-site concierge, secure entry and secure allocated parking make this the ideal property whether it is for owner occupiers or investors.
Located in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter, Heritage Court is ideally situated for access to the City Centre and its’ main business hubs including Colmore Row, Brindley Place and Arena Central. The Jewellery Quarter train station is just a 5 minute walk, with New Street Station and Snow Hill Station being 10-15 minutes’ walk from the property.
• Large kitchen/lounge – 19’2″ x 38’4″ (5.85m x 11.69m MAX) Timber effect flooring. Two built-in storage cupboards. Smart eco wall mounted electric radiators. Video entry phone. ‘Floating’ custom cabinets in living space. Large refitted kitchen island housing built-in cooker, hob & extractor, fridge & freezer, dishwasher and stainless steel sink. Storage cupboard includes plumbing for washing machine. Large floor to ceiling windows extending into main bedroom, with double doors to terrace.
• Guest WC – Matching white suite, including basin and toilet.
• Terrace 1 – Large, private outdoor space overlooking the Jewellery Quarter extending around a corner, ample space for outdoor table and barbeque, off-south aspect captures light until sunset.
• Terrace 2 – Large terrace towards the North-east of the City and overlooking the courtyard, extending along the side of the apartment. Offers a nice outdoor space for relaxing with sunlight in the morning and stunning views.
• Master Bedroom – 14’3″ x 14’3″ (4.36m x 4.35m) Carpeted floors. Large double glazed windows from the lounge with mezzanine over the lounge. Smart eco wall mounted electric radiator. Double wall sockets. Telephone points. Large, fitted custom wardrobe.
• Ensuite bathroom – Tiled floor and grey tiled walls. Matching white bathroom suite. Bath with glazed shower screen. White hand basin with chrome tap. Double glazed window.
• Second Bedroom – 10’10” x 12’9″ (3.31m x 3.90m) Carpeted floors. Double glazed windows. Smart eco wall mounted electric radiator. Double wall sockets. Telephone points. Chrome light switches.
• Second ensuite bathroom – Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Matching white bathroom suite. ‘Tucked-away’ shower enclosure with glazed shower door. White WC. Pedestal hand basin with chrome taps.
Fixtures and Fittings
Only those items mentioned in the sales particulars are included in the sale. All others are specifically excluded but some items may be made available by separate negotiation.
We understand the following. This information should not be relied upon and recommend you make your own enquiries.
Parking – We are advised by the vendor that this property in Heritage Court has one allocated parking space in the car park.
Services – Mains water, mains electricity and mains drainage. Electric central heating.
Local Authority – Birmingham City Council. Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB
Tenure – Leasehold, To be confirmed by the vendor. This information will need to be verified by a solicitor.
Service Charge and Ground Rent – To be confirmed by the vendor. This information will need to be verified by a solicitor.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
• Duplex Penthouse
• Secure underground parking
• Onsite concierge
• Double height floor to ceiling glass windows
• 2 double bedrooms both ensuite
• House bathroom downstairs
• Approximately 1050sqft
• 2 large balconies north & south facing
• Completely refurbished
• New kitchen including all new appliances
• New bathrooms
• New flooring and carpeting throughout
• Seperate laundry room with washer & dryer
• Recently installed smart eco radiators throughout the apartment which can be controlled by smartphone
• Custom built wardrobes and drawers to the master bedroom
• Custom built floating cabinets in the living area