York Laurent are pleased to present this spacious top-floor penthouse apartment in the desirable Friday Bridge development. This large property offers plenty of space in a stylish and light environment, with unique high curved ceilings and ensuites to both bedrooms.
Please note that the second bedroom is currently in use as a home office space, there is ample size for a double bed and other furnishings in this spacious second bedroom.
This impressive two bedroom and two bathroom (with additional guest WC), loft-style penthouse apartment boasts high ceilings (3.6m at highest) and benefits from generous dimensions & large windows allowing for excellent natural light levels. The accommodation comprises reception hall, zonal living/dining area with separate kitchen, generous master bedroom and equally generous second bedroom, both with ensuites. Allocated under cover parking is accessed via remote controlled gates, as well as the development benefitting from attractive courtyard with communal terraces and secure entry.
Friday Bridge is located in the City Centre, near to the Mailbox and Brindley Place, with easy access to the A38M. The property is also within easy walking distance of the commercial district of the city, Snow Hill Station, New Street Station and the retail and recreational facilities Birmingham has to offer.
• Reception Hall 10’6″ x 6’0″ (3.21m x 1.85m) plus 3’11″x 7’11” (1.20m x 2.43m)
– Hardwood flooring. Wall mounted heater. Ceiling light pendants. Chrome light switches. Wall sockets. Smoke alarm. Entry phone system. ‘Creda’ heating system.
• Hall Cupboards
– Two storage cupboards, providing extra storage space. ‘Megaflo’ Hot water tank. Fuse box.
• Living/dining room 19’5″ x 15’8″ (5.92m x 4.78m)
– Hardwood flooring. Light and spacious accommodation. Large windows with double doors opening as a Juliette balcony and offering great light. Curved ceilings to 3.6m. 2 x wall mounted radiators. Chrome light switches and dimmers. Contemporary wall lights. Multiple wall sockets. TV/FM/Satellite point. Telephone point.
• Fully Fitted Kitchen 11’5″ x 8’10” (3.49m x 2.69m)
– Wood effect vinyl flooring. Range of wall & base mounted kitchen units. Dark work surfaces. Stainless steel sink with draining board & chrome mixer tap. ‘Hotpoint’ Oven and hob with stainless steel extractor unit. Integrated ‘Electrolux’ dishwasher. Integrated fridge and freezer. ‘Hoover’ washing machine. Rail mounted spotlights. Double wall sockets. Air vent/extractor.
• Master bedroom 11’5″ x 11’10” (3.49m x 3.62m)
– Hardwood flooring. Double glazed windows allowing for fantastic natural light levels. Fitted blinds. Wall mounted radiator. Double wall sockets. Contemporary wall lights. TV socket. Fitted double wardrobe.
• Master ensuite bathroom 7’3″ x 5’6″ (2.23m x 1.70m)
– Tiled Flooring. White bathroom suite. W.C. unit. Glazed shower enclosure. Hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Wall mounted heater. Rail mounted spotlights. Air vent to ceiling. Fully tiled shower enclosure.
• Bedroom Two 10’1″ x 11’9″ (3.09m x 3.58m)
– Hardwood flooring. Double glazed window with fitted blinds. Wall mounted heater. Double wall sockets. Ceiling light pendants. Fitted double wardrobe.
• Ensuite bathroom 6’9″ x 5’7″ (2.07m x 1.73m)
– Tiled Flooring. White bathroom suite. Glazed shower enclosure. W.C. unit. Wash hand basin. Part -tiled walls. Wall mounted heater. Rail-mounted spotlights. Air vent to ceiling.
• Guest WC 3’9″ x 6’6″ (1.16m x 1.99m)
– Tiled flooring. White basin and W.C. unit. Tiled splashback.
We understand the following. This information should not be relied upon and recommend you make your own enquiries.
Fixtures and Fittings
Only those items mentioned in the sales particulars are included in the sale. All others are specifically excluded but some items may be made available by separate negotiation.
Mains water, mains electricity and mains drainage.
Birmingham City Council. Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB
We have been informed that one allocated parking space is included with the property, this will need to be verified by your solicitor
We are advised by the vendor that the current service charge is approx. £1922.00 per annum. This information will need to be verified by a solicitor.
We are advised by the vendor that the lease term was 125 years from September 1999. This information will need to be verified by a solicitor.
We are advised by the vendor that the current Ground rent is approx. £100.00 per annum. This information will need to be verified by a solicitor.
Strictly by appointment only.