407 Amazon Lofts is a unique one bedroom apartment in this fabulous converted Jewellery Quarter warehouse within easy walking distance of picturesque St Paul’s Square. This beautifully designed fourth floor apartment comprises open plan living/kitchen/dining area, master bedroom, bathroom and elevated bed deck/storage area. The apartment also benefits from allocated parking.
Features of this high specification apartment include oak timber flooring, exposed concrete beams and high ceilings. Amazon lofts benefits from a secure door entry system, allocated underground parking, lift & concierge.
Amazon Lofts is ideally situated for access to the A38M and M6, whilst The Jewellery Quarter is within easy walking distance of the commercial district of the city, New Street Station and all the city’s retail and recreational facilities.
• Unique loft-style one bedroom with potential guest bedroom/bed-deck on the 4th floor
• Well proportioned living and dining space with high ceilings and large windows
• Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
• Nice specification bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Elevated bed with built in storage beneath
• Allocated underground parking
• Secure fob entry
• Concierge on site
• Close to New Street Station, Brindley Place and Arena Central
• Desirable development
Call now for further information
We are advised by the vendor that the current service charge is approx. £1221.94 per annum
Tenue – Leasehold.
We are advised by the vendor that the lease commenced in 2003 for 125 years, so approximately 110 years remaining.
Ground Rent We are advised by the vendor that the current ground rent is approx. £300.00 per annum
**AWAITING FULL PARTICULARS**