Block Management



Properties Abroad



Property Investment Club







To report all maintenance issues in your property,  report by logging onto our website through our new online repair reporting system and click on the following icon:-

Report Maintenance Issue

 For all maintenance issues we utilise the services of a small outsourced panel of independent specialist contractors.  These contractors are not employed by York Laurent and, as such, we are solely reliant on their daily timescales and workloads.  The contractors will provide us with an estimated time of attendance.

York Laurent are the point of contact ONLY between yourself, the contractors and your landlord.  We work towards an expenditure limit agreed with your landlord.  Where repair costs are higher than the agreed expenditure, York Laurent must get approval from the landlord BEFORE proceeding.  This may cause a delay in getting the issue completely resolved.

It is the tenants responsibility to ensure that maintenance issues are reported throughout the term of the tenancy in line with the procedures below

For emergencies which are out of hours (i.e. after 5.30pm Monday - Friday and weekends), we recommend you call a contractor of your choice or contact one of the independent specialist contractors that we utilise below:-

CS Electrical Plumbing & Building Services Ltd – tel: 07870 607282 (i.e. no hot water, leaks, no heating, changing of locks due to lost keys)

Dalhouse Domestic Repairs – tel: 0121 433 4822 (i.e. broken fridge freezer or leaking appliances)

A.C.E Maintenance (Gas Services Only) - tel: 07927 200738 (i.e. gas central heating / gas boilers)


For non-emergency maintenance issues within your property (non-communal areas) please report through our online repair reporting system at or click on this link Report Maintenance Issues

Examples of Non Emergencies:

Requests for meter readings, replacement fobs and keys, general repairs to fixtures and fittings, replacement of white goods and electrical appliances.

For non-emergencies where a contractor has been called out by you, out of hours and it is not classed as an emergency, then in these circumstances you will be required to cover the cost. e.g. fuse box tripped, etc. 

Loss of front door keys & fobs, replacement of batteries to smoke alarms & replacement of light bulbs are always at the tenants cost and are not classed as emergencies. In instances where new locks are installed and therefore new keys are issued, tenants will be responsible for supplying York Laurent with a new set for management purposes.